SUGAR GROVE TOWNSHIP TAX INFO
Property Assessment vs. Taxes
Understanding Your Tax Bill for Sugar Grove Township
Myths About Assessing & Taxes
The Sugar Grove Township Assessor, Curt Karas, is available for public and private speaking engagements and panel discussions focusing on Property Real Estate Assessments and Taxation. These presentations are of particular use for Homeowner Associations, Senior Citizen Groups and anyone wanting a better understanding of the assessment process.
Contact Curt Karas at 630-466-5255 to schedule
KANE COUNTY TAX INFO
Kane County Treasurer Press Release
Distribution of Kane County Real Estate Taxes - Where Does the property tax money go?
Receipt of Kane County Real Estate Taxes - Where does the property tax money come from?
Kane County Connects
Property Tax Quick Guide
Taxpayers can make a payment by:
- Mailing a check with coupon to the Treasurer's Office, in the envelope provided.
- Making payment at any one of the designated Banks within Kane County on or before the due date, please remember to bring a payment coupon.
- Making payment with check, cash or credit card during business hours in the Treasurer's Office - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays. Please bring a payment coupon. Please note that there is a convenience fee for credit card use.
- Dropping a check with coupon in the property tax drop box, which is available 24 hours a day. The drop box is located behind Building A at the Kane County Government Center, 719 S. Batavia Ave., Geneva. Check and coupon must be in an envelope.
- Paying by credit card, debit card or e-check over the Internet. Again, residents should note there are convenience fees for both credit card and debit card services. There is no fee for e-check. Additional information is available on the Treasurer's Office website KaneCountyTreasurer.org.